Baby Rivoli has landed! A little late, but very worth the wait!
I’m delighted to introduce “Baby Theo,” our new character in the next chapter of the Travels with Baby epic adventure. Here he is on his first-ever road trip–heading home from the hospital (part of photo Friday at DeliciousBaby.com). He touched down at 7 lbs., 15 oz., and just over 20″ L.
As I re-adjust to life with a newborn (with two older siblings to keep track of now…), I will also be at work on the next edition of Travels with Baby. I would love to hear from those of you who have been using the first edition, and welcome any feedback as to:
– which sections you’ve personally found to be the most useful in your travels so far
– any thoughts or suggestions on areas you’d like to see expanded
– an experience you’ve had or tip you think could be helpful to other traveling parents
– new ground to cover.
Please head to my contact page to send me your emails with the subject line “Next Edition.” I look forward to hearing from you!
- Review of Napili Kai Beach Resort, Maui
- Paris with Kids: Make a post-Louvre pit stop at this playground in the Tuileries
- Ask Shelly: Recommended backpack diaper bag for travel?
- Paris with Kids: Why and how to get the Paris Museum Pass for your family’s visit
- Quinny Yezz winner and… what would you like to see next?
- Last chance! Enter to win the Quinny Yezz travel stroller ($279 value)
- Pack This! Family road trip tunes from Ziggy Marley
- Kauai’s best north shore beaches for kids
- Quinny Yezz travel stroller sweepstakes! ($279 value)
- Photo Fave: My Mother’s Day… by jeep!
- Photo Fave: Travels with Grandma, reaching new heights in Costa Rica
- Pack This! Speedo easy-packing swim vest for toddlers and little kids
- Shelly Rivoli on Ask Shelly: Best ages for France trip with baby and toddler?
- Catherine on Ask Shelly: How to help a baby adjust to a 9-hour time change and jet lag?
- Catherine on Ask Shelly: Best ages for France trip with baby and toddler?
- Shelly Rivoli on My recommended Paris airport shuttle providing car seats and boosters?
- Brittany on My recommended Paris airport shuttle providing car seats and boosters?
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica family-travel family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Italy Jamaica Kauai Maui New York Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday toys traditions TSA