Good morning! If you noticed things got a little quiet around here, you can probably guess why… the little guy just slept in 6 different portacribs / Pack ‘n Plays as we traveled by plane, car, passenger ferry, car ferry, monorail, and our travelin’ feet. Great new tips to come!
Meanwhile, I’m happy to announce the winner of the Safety 1st Go Hybrid travel car seat + booster! Congratulations to akritical, who wrote:
“The Go Hybrid Portable Car Seat would make travel for my family oh-so-much easier when we fly to Louisiana. All of our family is there and we make the trip 3-4 times a year.”
If you landed here because you want more information about the Go Hybrid booster, be sure to check out the detailed review here at TravelswithBaby.com. You can also purchase the car seat online here. Thanks again to Safety 1st for sponsoring this giveaway!
I’m giving away a free, signed copy of my guidebook Travels with Baby: The Ultimate Guide for Planning Trips with Babies, Toddlers, and Preschool-Age Children with 300+ pages of tips to help plan trips to the in-laws, developing nations, the woods, the beach, and more. Those of you who already have a copy know it also makes a good baby shower, birthday, or holiday gift, so I will inscribe the book to you or to the recipient of your choice if you so desire. To win the book, head over to the Travels with Baby facebook page and enter your comment:
My “Travels with Baby” will take me (or have taken me) to… [your destination(s)].
Note: This contest is open to readers in all countries! One comment / entry per fan, please. I look forward to reading your responses! Post your comments before midnight Wednesday, August 25.
- "99 of the Best Travel Blogs" from TravelBlogs.com "10 Best Family Travel Blogs" from Blogs.com "Top 10 Family Travel Blogs" from TripBase.com "Top 25 Travel Blogs for Families" and "#2 for Insider Tips and Tricks" from Babble.com
- Photo Fave: My Mother’s Day… by jeep!
- Photo Fave: Travels with Grandma, reaching new heights in Costa Rica
- Pack This! Speedo easy-packing swim vest for toddlers and little kids
- The best playground in Paris? Say bonjour to Parc de Jeux.
- Photo Fave: Iao Valley banyan tree, Maui
- The 5 best places to visit California’s giant redwoods and giant sequoias
- Puerto Rico with Kids: San Juan’s 5 Best Activities for Kids Under 5
- Photo Fave: Shark tunnel at Maui Ocean Center