Good morning! If you noticed things got a little quiet around here, you can probably guess why… the little guy just slept in 6 different portacribs / Pack ‘n Plays as we traveled by plane, car, passenger ferry, car ferry, monorail, and our travelin’ feet. Great new tips to come!
Meanwhile, I’m happy to announce the winner of the Safety 1st Go Hybrid travel car seat + booster! Congratulations to akritical, who wrote:
“The Go Hybrid Portable Car Seat would make travel for my family oh-so-much easier when we fly to Louisiana. All of our family is there and we make the trip 3-4 times a year.”
If you landed here because you want more information about the Go Hybrid booster, be sure to check out the detailed review here at TravelswithBaby.com. You can also purchase the car seat online here. Thanks again to Safety 1st for sponsoring this giveaway!
I’m giving away a free, signed copy of my guidebook Travels with Baby: The Ultimate Guide for Planning Trips with Babies, Toddlers, and Preschool-Age Children with 300+ pages of tips to help plan trips to the in-laws, developing nations, the woods, the beach, and more. Those of you who already have a copy know it also makes a good baby shower, birthday, or holiday gift, so I will inscribe the book to you or to the recipient of your choice if you so desire. To win the book, head over to the Travels with Baby facebook page and enter your comment:
My “Travels with Baby” will take me (or have taken me) to… [your destination(s)].
Note: This contest is open to readers in all countries! One comment / entry per fan, please. I look forward to reading your responses! Post your comments before midnight Wednesday, August 25.
Silver Award Winner in Travel Blogs from the North American Travel Journalists Association
- Need to Know: Flying American Airlines with a baby or toddler
- Seattle: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for a great road trip with a baby, toddler, or preschooler
- Pack This! The roadtrip-ready Ciao! Baby portable high chair
- Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for camping with babies and toddlers (and preschoolers!)
- RideSafer 2 travel vest winner + 5 pages to bookmark
- Last call! Win a RideSafer travel vest + Travels with Baby guidebook
- Shelly Rivoli on Need to Know: Flying Ryanair with a baby or toddler
- Shelly Rivoli on Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Shelly Rivoli on Your questions: Babysitter for Kauai vacation, double stroller for Netherlands in November?
- Travel Baby Amsterdam on Your questions: Babysitter for Kauai vacation, double stroller for Netherlands in November?
- Farrah (@Momofthreeunder) on Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica Europe family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Jamaica Kauai Maui Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips roundup safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday traditions travel toys TSA Yosemite