The Chaperone features great safety and ease of use features, plus it offers extra plush padding and an oversized canopy to help keep your wee traveler comfy for the long haul. And with an upper height limit of 32” or a weight of 30 lbs., it’s sure to go the distance in length of use for your family as well.
You can read all about the Britax Chaperone and its travel-friendly features and considerations in my detailed review of the Britax Chaperone at TravelswithBaby.com.
To enter to win the Chaperone for yourself or for a friend (talk about a great shower gift!), just leave a comment to this blog post telling us:
You can answer for your friend if that’s the case.
The fine print:
Your comment must be posted no later than 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, February 23, 2010. U.S. only. Must be a Travels with Baby blog subscriber with a verifiable email address you will use to contact and claim your prize (new subscribers use the box above). “Anonymous” posters pls. include the subscriber email ID that appears before your @ sign, e.g. email@example.com would be “happybirthday”. Only one entry per person, excluding the following extra entry methods.
Prize must be claimed in 3 days.
More chances to win? You’ve got it!
You can get up to two additional entries, but only one extra entry per method, please.
1. Twitter – Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter, including a link to this blog post and my twitter handle @travelswithbaby, then leave an additional comment below with your twitter handle.
2. Facebook – Visit the Travels with Baby page on Facebook and become a fan if you haven’t already, then write your favorite feature of the new Chaperone on the Travels with Baby wall. After that, leave an additional comment below telling me you’ve done that, too.
A big thank you to our sponsor, Britax!
- "99 of the Best Travel Blogs" from TravelBlogs.com "10 Best Family Travel Blogs" from Blogs.com "Top 10 Family Travel Blogs" from TripBase.com "Top 25 Travel Blogs for Families" and "#2 for Insider Tips and Tricks" from Babble.com
Like this page? Please share!
- Quinny Yezz travel stroller sweepstakes! ($279 value)
- Photo Fave: My Mother’s Day… by jeep!
- Photo Fave: Travels with Grandma, reaching new heights in Costa Rica
- Pack This! Speedo easy-packing swim vest for toddlers and little kids
- The best playground in Paris? Say bonjour to Parc de Jeux.
- Photo Fave: Iao Valley banyan tree, Maui
- The 5 best places to visit California’s giant redwoods and giant sequoias
- Puerto Rico with Kids: San Juan’s 5 Best Activities for Kids Under 5
- Photo Fave: Shark tunnel at Maui Ocean Center
- Maui Ocean Center with kids: Our visit to the Hawaiian Aquarium
- How to find Maui’s north shore Baby Beach – when you need it most
- Maui’s Ulua Beach: Today I am a Mom