The Chaperone features great safety and ease of use features, plus it offers extra plush padding and an oversized canopy to help keep your wee traveler comfy for the long haul. And with an upper height limit of 32” or a weight of 30 lbs., it’s sure to go the distance in length of use for your family as well.
You can read all about the Britax Chaperone and its travel-friendly features and considerations in my detailed review of the Britax Chaperone at TravelswithBaby.com.
To enter to win the Chaperone for yourself or for a friend (talk about a great shower gift!), just leave a comment to this blog post telling us:
You can answer for your friend if that’s the case.
The fine print:
Your comment must be posted no later than 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, February 23, 2010. U.S. only. Must be a Travels with Baby blog subscriber with a verifiable email address you will use to contact and claim your prize (new subscribers use the box above). “Anonymous” posters pls. include the subscriber email ID that appears before your @ sign, e.g. email@example.com would be “happybirthday”. Only one entry per person, excluding the following extra entry methods.
Prize must be claimed in 3 days.
More chances to win? You’ve got it!
You can get up to two additional entries, but only one extra entry per method, please.
1. Twitter – Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter, including a link to this blog post and my twitter handle @travelswithbaby, then leave an additional comment below with your twitter handle.
2. Facebook – Visit the Travels with Baby page on Facebook and become a fan if you haven’t already, then write your favorite feature of the new Chaperone on the Travels with Baby wall. After that, leave an additional comment below telling me you’ve done that, too.
A big thank you to our sponsor, Britax!
Silver Award Winner in Travel Blogs from the North American Travel Journalists Association
- Seattle: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for a great road trip with a baby, toddler, or preschooler
- Pack This! The roadtrip-ready Ciao! Baby portable high chair
- Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for camping with babies and toddlers (and preschoolers!)
- RideSafer 2 travel vest winner + 5 pages to bookmark
- Last call! Win a RideSafer travel vest + Travels with Baby guidebook
- Need to Know: Flying Ryanair with a baby or toddler
- Plan unforgettble Road Trip on Five easy ways to “green” your next family road trip
- Aquademica on Seattle: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Shelly Rivoli on Need to Know: Flying Ryanair with a baby or toddler
- Shelly Rivoli on Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Shelly Rivoli on Your questions: Babysitter for Kauai vacation, double stroller for Netherlands in November?
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica Europe family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Jamaica Kauai Maui Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips roundup safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday traditions travel toys TSA Yosemite