Looking for simple ways to travel greener with your baby or toddler – without over-complicating your next family vacation? We continue the topic this month with one of the messier issues of travel with tots: chow time.
When it comes to “bibbing-up” your baby or toddler during travel, you may feel like the only earth-friendly option is to create more laundry for yourself – which can be tricky on the road.
Here’s the fix: The Bibbity Bib is soft and flexible and rolls into its own crumb-catching pocket for easy travel, and it requires no laundering in between uses. Just rinse it off and let air dry or blot against your sleeve, travel mama, and toss it back in the diaper bag.
Three neck size settings accommodate baby through young toddler (for kids 3 years and over, you might prefer the larger Baby Bjorn resuable scoop bib that doesn’t roll up, but travels easily otherwise).
Previous post: We now interrupt this blog to… clink glasses
Silver Award Winner in Travel Blogs from the North American Travel Journalists Association
- Need to Know: Flying American Airlines with a baby or toddler
- Seattle: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for a great road trip with a baby, toddler, or preschooler
- Pack This! The roadtrip-ready Ciao! Baby portable high chair
- Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for camping with babies and toddlers (and preschoolers!)
- RideSafer 2 travel vest winner + 5 pages to bookmark
- Last call! Win a RideSafer travel vest + Travels with Baby guidebook
- Ananda Herath on Ask Shelly: Car seat advice for Paris airport shuttle with baby?
- visualrank on Photo Fave: Juice truck at Hanalei
- Plan unforgettble Road Trip on Five easy ways to “green” your next family road trip
- Aquademica on Seattle: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Shelly Rivoli on Need to Know: Flying Ryanair with a baby or toddler
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica Europe family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Jamaica Kauai Maui Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips roundup safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday traditions travel toys TSA Yosemite