The ExOfficio Insect Shield Convertible Pants are pretty much everything a mom could hope for in a pair of traveling pants. Let’s start with the built-in insect repellent that guards against mosquitoes and ticks and lasts through 70 washings. Next, you can leave San Francisco fully clad in fog, and arrive at Barbados in Bermudas. On a sweltering day of sightseeing in Bangkok, keep the legs in the outside pocket of your daypack or child carrier and simply zip on to show your respect before entering the Wat. And if that’s not enough, just rinse out any baby spit up and toddler hand prints in your hotel sink, give a quick shake, and hang to dry. In the morning they’ll be wrinkle-free and ready for the next adventure. Other features I love: a zippered inside security pocket and an adjustable waist drawcord to keep these beauties fitting through those postpartum “adjustments.” Read more about them here. (See petite sizes here.)
All content of this blog (c) Shelly Rivoli 2007 – 2011
Silver Award Winner in Travel Blogs from the North American Travel Journalists Association
- New Goodreads book giveaway and… tonight’s East Bay event!
- Need to Know: Flying American Airlines with a baby or toddler
- Seattle: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for a great road trip with a baby, toddler, or preschooler
- Pack This! The roadtrip-ready Ciao! Baby portable high chair
- Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for camping with babies and toddlers (and preschoolers!)
- RideSafer 2 travel vest winner + 5 pages to bookmark
- gina on Ask Shelly: Best winter weekend getaway with a baby in Northern California?
- Jenille Cristy on Need to Know: Flying American Airlines with a baby or toddler
- Shelly Rivoli on Need to Know: Flying Ryanair with a baby or toddler
- Shelly Rivoli on Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Shelly Rivoli on Your questions: Babysitter for Kauai vacation, double stroller for Netherlands in November?
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica Europe family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Jamaica Kauai Maui Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips roundup safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday traditions travel toys TSA Yosemite