I’d originally planned to post a photo fave from my Chinese New Years in Taiwan to follow up with the great guest post on Chinese New Year in Taipei, Taiwan, but the album seems to have gone AWOL this week. So instead I took it as a sign that I should share one of the other big events of the week – my 15th wedding anniversary. (Whoah! How did that happen?!)
Yep, Mr. TravelswithBaby and I managed to sneak out on a school night this week and revisit some of our old stomping grounds in the land where the question was popped. I realized it’s been a long time since I walked around San Francisco holding the hand of a grown up (or not pushing a stroller)! We closed out the night with some of the world’s best espresso brewed at the legendary Caffe Trieste in North Beach, where we used to enjoy listening to Italian Arias sung live as we sipped mochas on a Sunday afternoon.
As you can see, even on a week night, it’s no snooze. This post is part of the Photo Friday fun over at DeliciousBaby.com. Here’s wishing you all a great weekend, and if you’re looking for more fun things to do with the kids (or without!) in San Francisco, don’t miss my many San Francisco recommendations here:
- San Francisco – Driving loop for north central SF – Golden Gate Bridge, Park, Beaches & More
- San Francisco – The Palace of Fine Arts
- San Francisco – Exploring the Exploratorium with kids
- San Francisco – Most beautiful beach to visit – Crissy Field beach and picnic area
- San Francisco – Go Dutch in Golden Gate Park (at the Wilhelmina Windmill)
- San Francisco – To the Lighthouse: Point Bonita (north end of Golden Gate Bridge)
- San Francisco – Fun at Fort Funston – Dog and hang glider paradise
- San Francisco – Bay Area on the Cheap for budget travel to SF
- "99 of the Best Travel Blogs" from TravelBlogs.com "10 Best Family Travel Blogs" from Blogs.com "Top 10 Family Travel Blogs" from TripBase.com "Top 25 Travel Blogs for Families" and "#2 for Insider Tips and Tricks" from Babble.com
Like this page? Please share!
- Kauai’s best north shore beaches for kids
- Quinny Yezz travel stroller sweepstakes! ($279 value)
- Photo Fave: My Mother’s Day… by jeep!
- Photo Fave: Travels with Grandma, reaching new heights in Costa Rica
- Pack This! Speedo easy-packing swim vest for toddlers and little kids
- The best playground in Paris? Say bonjour to Parc de Jeux.
- Photo Fave: Iao Valley banyan tree, Maui
- The 5 best places to visit California’s giant redwoods and giant sequoias
- Puerto Rico with Kids: San Juan’s 5 Best Activities for Kids Under 5
- Photo Fave: Shark tunnel at Maui Ocean Center
- Maui Ocean Center with kids: Our visit to the Hawaiian Aquarium
- How to find Maui’s north shore Baby Beach – when you need it most