I’d originally planned to post a photo fave from my Chinese New Years in Taiwan to follow up with the great guest post on Chinese New Year in Taipei, Taiwan, but the album seems to have gone AWOL this week. So instead I took it as a sign that I should share one of the other big events of the week – my 15th wedding anniversary. (Whoah! How did that happen?!)
Yep, Mr. TravelswithBaby and I managed to sneak out on a school night this week and revisit some of our old stomping grounds in the land where the question was popped. I realized it’s been a long time since I walked around San Francisco holding the hand of a grown up (or not pushing a stroller)! We closed out the night with some of the world’s best espresso brewed at the legendary Caffe Trieste in North Beach, where we used to enjoy listening to Italian Arias sung live as we sipped mochas on a Sunday afternoon.
As you can see, even on a week night, it’s no snooze. This post is part of the Photo Friday fun over at DeliciousBaby.com. Here’s wishing you all a great weekend, and if you’re looking for more fun things to do with the kids (or without!) in San Francisco, don’t miss my many San Francisco recommendations here:
- San Francisco – Driving loop for north central SF – Golden Gate Bridge, Park, Beaches & More
- San Francisco – The Palace of Fine Arts
- San Francisco – Exploring the Exploratorium with kids
- San Francisco – Most beautiful beach to visit – Crissy Field beach and picnic area
- San Francisco – Go Dutch in Golden Gate Park (at the Wilhelmina Windmill)
- San Francisco – To the Lighthouse: Point Bonita (north end of Golden Gate Bridge)
- San Francisco – Fun at Fort Funston – Dog and hang glider paradise
- San Francisco – Bay Area on the Cheap for budget travel to SF
Silver Award Winner in Travel Blogs from the North American Travel Journalists Association
- New Goodreads book giveaway and… tonight’s East Bay event!
- Need to Know: Flying American Airlines with a baby or toddler
- Seattle: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for a great road trip with a baby, toddler, or preschooler
- Pack This! The roadtrip-ready Ciao! Baby portable high chair
- Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for camping with babies and toddlers (and preschoolers!)
- RideSafer 2 travel vest winner + 5 pages to bookmark
- gina on Ask Shelly: Best winter weekend getaway with a baby in Northern California?
- Jenille Cristy on Need to Know: Flying American Airlines with a baby or toddler
- Shelly Rivoli on Need to Know: Flying Ryanair with a baby or toddler
- Shelly Rivoli on Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Shelly Rivoli on Your questions: Babysitter for Kauai vacation, double stroller for Netherlands in November?
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica Europe family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Jamaica Kauai Maui Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips roundup safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday traditions travel toys TSA Yosemite