|How to spend Palm Friday in Costa Rica? Build your own beach hut on the Pacific.|
If you enjoyed last Friday’s Sunset at Playa Hermosa Photo Fave, here’s a glimpse of how you can pass the hours (and hours) of the afternoon with your kids on this family-friendly beach, while taking a break from the sun.
Along the shady border of this vast sandy beach, you’ll find palm fronds, driftwood, and coconuts all crying out to be crafted into one-of-a-kind shelters. While our beach hut was rather modest by the standards of several more experienced and imaginative builders on the beach, the kids were quite proud they could help their dad build it.
And if you’re wondering, this photo really was taken on Palm Friday! One that I’ll never forget. This post is part of Photo Friday at DeliciousBaby.com, and part of my ongoing Photo Fave series (click here to see more).
Related Posts and Pages:
Dinner with our private chef in Costa Rica
Review of Blue Batik Villa (a few minutes’ walk from this)
Photo Fave: Sunset at Playa Hermosa
5 Best with Children Under 5: Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula
See all Costa Rica travel tips and posts from Travels with Baby
All content of this blog (c) Shelly Rivoli
- "99 of the Best Travel Blogs" from TravelBlogs.com "10 Best Family Travel Blogs" from Blogs.com "Top 10 Family Travel Blogs" from TripBase.com "Top 25 Travel Blogs for Families" and "#2 for Insider Tips and Tricks" from Babble.com
Like this page? Please share!
- Photo Fave: My Mother’s Day… by jeep!
- Photo Fave: Travels with Grandma, reaching new heights in Costa Rica
- Pack This! Speedo easy-packing swim vest for toddlers and little kids
- The best playground in Paris? Say bonjour to Parc de Jeux.
- Photo Fave: Iao Valley banyan tree, Maui
- The 5 best places to visit California’s giant redwoods and giant sequoias
- Puerto Rico with Kids: San Juan’s 5 Best Activities for Kids Under 5
- Photo Fave: Shark tunnel at Maui Ocean Center
- Maui Ocean Center with kids: Our visit to the Hawaiian Aquarium
- How to find Maui’s north shore Baby Beach – when you need it most
- Maui’s Ulua Beach: Today I am a Mom
- Photo Fave: Hello, Maui – can you guess this beach?