As some of you know, I’ve been busy exploring the gorgeous “garden island” of Kauai with my family—much to share—but there’s more to the story than that!
I am also honored to be the spokesperson this season for a fantastic charitable program called Every Little Bottom, through which Huggies Kimberly-Clark will donate millions of diapers to families in need across the US and in Canada.
This week begins the launch of the new limited-edition Huggies Hawaiian Diapers and wipes (that’s one of the two tiki prints on my little guy above), and I hope you’ll be watching for them at your store because…
Not only will these vacation-ready diapers simplify your tot’s summer wardrobe (just add sun hat and sun block), EVERY PACKAGE OF HAWAIIAN DIAPERS SOLD will help diaper the baby of a family in need for a day!
I hope that through raising awareness we can help Huggies Every Little Bottom reach the goal of providing 20 million diapers to the National Diaper Bank Network this year, and an extra 2.5 million diapers to Food Banks Canada.
Since diapers are not covered by WIC or food stamps, you can imagine how important—and helpful—a program like this can be to struggling families.
If you or anyone you know will be buying diapers or wipes soon, PLEASE let them know about this easy way to help families in need. Even easier, Huggies Hawaiian diapers are already available online with free shipping!
And hey, if your little one outgrows her current diapers before you can blink (it happens), you can also check this directory for a diaper bank near you where you can donate the unused diapers.
Want an easy way to help spread the word? Use the sharing links below—and mahalo!
Silver Award Winner in Travel Blogs from the North American Travel Journalists Association
- Need to Know: Flying American Airlines with a baby or toddler
- Seattle: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for a great road trip with a baby, toddler, or preschooler
- Pack This! The roadtrip-ready Ciao! Baby portable high chair
- Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for camping with babies and toddlers (and preschoolers!)
- RideSafer 2 travel vest winner + 5 pages to bookmark
- Last call! Win a RideSafer travel vest + Travels with Baby guidebook
- Ananda Herath on Ask Shelly: Car seat advice for Paris airport shuttle with baby?
- visualrank on Photo Fave: Juice truck at Hanalei
- Plan unforgettble Road Trip on Five easy ways to “green” your next family road trip
- Aquademica on Seattle: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Shelly Rivoli on Need to Know: Flying Ryanair with a baby or toddler
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica Europe family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Jamaica Kauai Maui Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips roundup safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday traditions travel toys TSA Yosemite