As some of you know, I’ve been busy exploring the gorgeous “garden island” of Kauai with my family—much to share—but there’s more to the story than that!
I am also honored to be the spokesperson this season for a fantastic charitable program called Every Little Bottom, through which Huggies Kimberly-Clark will donate millions of diapers to families in need across the US and in Canada.
This week begins the launch of the new limited-edition Huggies Hawaiian Diapers and wipes (that’s one of the two tiki prints on my little guy above), and I hope you’ll be watching for them at your store because…
Not only will these vacation-ready diapers simplify your tot’s summer wardrobe (just add sun hat and sun block), EVERY PACKAGE OF HAWAIIAN DIAPERS SOLD will help diaper the baby of a family in need for a day!
I hope that through raising awareness we can help Huggies Every Little Bottom reach the goal of providing 20 million diapers to the National Diaper Bank Network this year, and an extra 2.5 million diapers to Food Banks Canada.
Since diapers are not covered by WIC or food stamps, you can imagine how important—and helpful—a program like this can be to struggling families.
If you or anyone you know will be buying diapers or wipes soon, PLEASE let them know about this easy way to help families in need. Even easier, Huggies Hawaiian diapers are already available online with free shipping!
And hey, if your little one outgrows her current diapers before you can blink (it happens), you can also check this directory for a diaper bank near you where you can donate the unused diapers.
Want an easy way to help spread the word? Use the sharing links below—and mahalo!
- Review of Napili Kai Beach Resort, Maui
- Paris with Kids: Make a post-Louvre pit stop at this playground in the Tuileries
- Ask Shelly: Recommended backpack diaper bag for travel?
- Paris with Kids: Why and how to get the Paris Museum Pass for your family’s visit
- Quinny Yezz winner and… what would you like to see next?
- Last chance! Enter to win the Quinny Yezz travel stroller ($279 value)
- Pack This! Family road trip tunes from Ziggy Marley
- Kauai’s best north shore beaches for kids
- Quinny Yezz travel stroller sweepstakes! ($279 value)
- Photo Fave: My Mother’s Day… by jeep!
- Photo Fave: Travels with Grandma, reaching new heights in Costa Rica
- Pack This! Speedo easy-packing swim vest for toddlers and little kids
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica family-travel family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Italy Jamaica Kauai Maui New York Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday toys traditions TSA