|Atop the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, France.|
Seeing this one never fails to give me a lift.
If I were Oprah, I’d fill up an AirFrance jet with each of you and your little ones and head straightaway to Paris. The flight may be a bit noisy, but we’d all be in good company–and what a playdate at 30,000 feet! When we got there, naturally, our sponsor Air France would chauffer us around in their big buses to the 5 Best with Children Under 5 in Paris (map included below for the driver’s reference!). Of course, there are so many other great sights to see in Paris with little ones that we could try and check as many off the list as possible while there.
How about you?
Have you visited any of the “5 Best Paris”? And what else would you add to the recommendations for our Paris with babies, toddlers, and preschoolers page? Add your suggestions below or email me to have them included–and bloggers feel free to include a link to a related post!
Related posts and pages:
View TravelswithBaby.com – 5 Best with Kids Under 5: PARIS, France in a larger map
Silver Award Winner in Travel Blogs from the North American Travel Journalists Association
- Need to Know: Flying American Airlines with a baby or toddler
- Seattle: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for a great road trip with a baby, toddler, or preschooler
- Pack This! The roadtrip-ready Ciao! Baby portable high chair
- Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for camping with babies and toddlers (and preschoolers!)
- RideSafer 2 travel vest winner + 5 pages to bookmark
- Last call! Win a RideSafer travel vest + Travels with Baby guidebook
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica Europe family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Jamaica Kauai Maui Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips roundup safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday traditions travel toys TSA Yosemite