|Atop the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, France.|
Seeing this one never fails to give me a lift.
If I were Oprah, I’d fill up an AirFrance jet with each of you and your little ones and head straightaway to Paris. The flight may be a bit noisy, but we’d all be in good company–and what a playdate at 30,000 feet! When we got there, naturally, our sponsor Air France would chauffer us around in their big buses to the 5 Best with Children Under 5 in Paris (map included below for the driver’s reference!). Of course, there are so many other great sights to see in Paris with little ones that we could try and check as many off the list as possible while there.
How about you?
Have you visited any of the ”5 Best Paris”? And what else would you add to the recommendations for our Paris with babies, toddlers, and preschoolers page? Add your suggestions below or email me to have them included–and bloggers feel free to include a link to a related post!
Related posts and pages:
View TravelswithBaby.com – 5 Best with Kids Under 5: PARIS, France in a larger map
- "99 of the Best Travel Blogs" from TravelBlogs.com "10 Best Family Travel Blogs" from Blogs.com "Top 10 Family Travel Blogs" from TripBase.com "Top 25 Travel Blogs for Families" and "#2 for Insider Tips and Tricks" from Babble.com
Like this page? Please share!
- Kauai’s best north shore beaches for kids
- Quinny Yezz travel stroller sweepstakes! ($279 value)
- Photo Fave: My Mother’s Day… by jeep!
- Photo Fave: Travels with Grandma, reaching new heights in Costa Rica
- Pack This! Speedo easy-packing swim vest for toddlers and little kids
- The best playground in Paris? Say bonjour to Parc de Jeux.
- Photo Fave: Iao Valley banyan tree, Maui
- The 5 best places to visit California’s giant redwoods and giant sequoias
- Puerto Rico with Kids: San Juan’s 5 Best Activities for Kids Under 5
- Photo Fave: Shark tunnel at Maui Ocean Center
- Maui Ocean Center with kids: Our visit to the Hawaiian Aquarium
- How to find Maui’s north shore Baby Beach – when you need it most