While 2012 proved to be a fantastic year for the Travels with Baby site and tips blog, I’m not sure I can say THANK YOU enough to those of you who continue to follow this blog (some since 2007!) and to send in your emails, to post your comments (a blogger can never see too many of these), to comment to the Facebook page, and keep me showing up here excited to bring you more tips, ideas and inspiration for enjoyable getaways with your own kidlets.
But now I want your help. To make sure this blog is serving you as well as possible, I’d really appreciate your feedback–whether you’ve been stopping by here for five years or this is your first visit to the Travels with Baby site and blog–about what you’d like to see more of in the year ahead.
- What posts and pages of TravelswithBaby.com have helped you the most?
- Was there anything you were hoping to find here and didn’t?
- Where would you like to see use go–geographically and topically?
- What’s the single-most change you think would improve this blog or TravelswithBaby.com?
I would love to hear your ideas! And because I came back to my in box to find a number of Ask Shelly questions (many I regret I may not have answered in time), and I still consider it such an honor to be included in your families’ trip planning, I’m going to start there.
Please leave a comment to this post with your feedback, ideas, and suggestions for me, or send me an email (that’s shelly with one ‘e’ at you-can-guess-what-domain). Or if it suits you, share your thoughts on the Travels with Baby Facebook page. Thanks!
- Review of Napili Kai Beach Resort, Maui
- Paris with Kids: Make a post-Louvre pit stop at this playground in the Tuileries
- Ask Shelly: Recommended backpack diaper bag for travel?
- Paris with Kids: Why and how to get the Paris Museum Pass for your family’s visit
- Quinny Yezz winner and… what would you like to see next?
- Last chance! Enter to win the Quinny Yezz travel stroller ($279 value)
- Pack This! Family road trip tunes from Ziggy Marley
- Kauai’s best north shore beaches for kids
- Quinny Yezz travel stroller sweepstakes! ($279 value)
- Photo Fave: My Mother’s Day… by jeep!
- Photo Fave: Travels with Grandma, reaching new heights in Costa Rica
- Pack This! Speedo easy-packing swim vest for toddlers and little kids
- Shelly Rivoli on Ask Shelly: Best ages for France trip with baby and toddler?
- Catherine on Ask Shelly: How to help a baby adjust to a 9-hour time change and jet lag?
- Catherine on Ask Shelly: Best ages for France trip with baby and toddler?
- Shelly Rivoli on My recommended Paris airport shuttle providing car seats and boosters?
- Brittany on My recommended Paris airport shuttle providing car seats and boosters?
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica family-travel family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Italy Jamaica Kauai Maui New York Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday toys traditions TSA