This photo (above) comes from a great place we stayed with kids on the Oregon coast last year, which you’ll find featured in a review I wrote at TravelSavvyMom.com, one of the sites I recommend in the “Where to stay” series. It’s also part of Photo Friday over at DeliciousBaby.com (where you’ll find an assortment of inspiring travel photos today).
Check out these posts to help find great resources for family-friendly hotels, resorts, vacation rentals, condos, apartments, and more:
One final note for the week: Baby Rivoli #3 is due to arrive in the near future (very near, I hope!), so please cross your fingers for us for a safe delivery and be patient if the posts slow down… for a little while. I’ll be happily on a “family staycation” of the very best kind.
Shelly Rivoli, author of the award-winning guide Travels with Baby
- "99 of the Best Travel Blogs" from TravelBlogs.com "10 Best Family Travel Blogs" from Blogs.com "Top 10 Family Travel Blogs" from TripBase.com "Top 25 Travel Blogs for Families" and "#2 for Insider Tips and Tricks" from Babble.com
Like this page? Please share!
- Quinny Yezz travel stroller sweepstakes! ($279 value)
- Photo Fave: My Mother’s Day… by jeep!
- Photo Fave: Travels with Grandma, reaching new heights in Costa Rica
- Pack This! Speedo easy-packing swim vest for toddlers and little kids
- The best playground in Paris? Say bonjour to Parc de Jeux.
- Photo Fave: Iao Valley banyan tree, Maui
- The 5 best places to visit California’s giant redwoods and giant sequoias
- Puerto Rico with Kids: San Juan’s 5 Best Activities for Kids Under 5
- Photo Fave: Shark tunnel at Maui Ocean Center
- Maui Ocean Center with kids: Our visit to the Hawaiian Aquarium
- How to find Maui’s north shore Baby Beach – when you need it most
- Maui’s Ulua Beach: Today I am a Mom