Gearing up for a family camping trip with your baby, toddler, or little kid? Get some helpful tips from this View from the Bay segment and the related posts and pages below. For more tips on planning trips with happy campers of your own, including back-country camping, see chapter 2 of Travels with Baby.
Related posts and pages:
- Review of Napili Kai Beach Resort, Maui
- Paris with Kids: Make a post-Louvre pit stop at this playground in the Tuileries
- Ask Shelly: Recommended backpack diaper bag for travel?
- Paris with Kids: Why and how to get the Paris Museum Pass for your family’s visit
- Quinny Yezz winner and… what would you like to see next?
- Last chance! Enter to win the Quinny Yezz travel stroller ($279 value)
- Pack This! Family road trip tunes from Ziggy Marley
- Kauai’s best north shore beaches for kids
- Quinny Yezz travel stroller sweepstakes! ($279 value)
- Photo Fave: My Mother’s Day… by jeep!
- Photo Fave: Travels with Grandma, reaching new heights in Costa Rica
- Pack This! Speedo easy-packing swim vest for toddlers and little kids
- Shelly Rivoli on Ask Shelly: Best ages for France trip with baby and toddler?
- Catherine on Ask Shelly: How to help a baby adjust to a 9-hour time change and jet lag?
- Catherine on Ask Shelly: Best ages for France trip with baby and toddler?
- Shelly Rivoli on My recommended Paris airport shuttle providing car seats and boosters?
- Brittany on My recommended Paris airport shuttle providing car seats and boosters?
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica family-travel family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Italy Jamaica Kauai Maui New York Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday toys traditions TSA