In 2012… may you go to your family’s happy place! Well, here is the last Photo Fave I’ll be posting for 2011. As I look back over the past year (okay, actually the past 3 or so), it’s shocking to realize how many places and […]
Whale-watching at the Klamath River, California. As we drove away from Crescent City, California, earlier this week, we were surprised to find a number of people walking along the raised edge of this bridge pointing down into the Klamath River and snapping photographs. By […]
If you enjoyed last Friday’s Sunset at Playa Hermosa Photo Fave, here’s a glimpse of how you […]
First off, I want to say thanks to those of you who support this blog by subscribing and sharing your comments. Statistics are one thing, but it’s always nice to hear from the actual people reading these posts, and I […]
Silver Award Winner in Travel Blogs from the North American Travel Journalists Association
- “Travels with Baby” is an IndieFab finalist in TWO categories!
- Twelve Weeks of “Awesome” Fun for a Cause in San Francisco
- Ask Shelly: Use car seat for overnight flight with toddler—or lap?
- Seven reasons you’ll be glad to have a stroller in Paris
- When SHOULD you take advantage of family pre-boarding?
- Thank you… and the Travels with Baby guidebook gets Gold!
- Pack This! The Best Baby and Toddler Swimsuits for the Beach
- Need to Know: Flying China Airlines with a Baby or Toddler
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica Europe family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Jamaica Kauai Maui Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips roundup safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday traditions travel toys TSA Yosemite