Although I’ve had some amazing Thanksgiving dinners in my life, including the one my mother whipped up for us a couple of weeks before the holiday proper this year (thanks, Mom!), I’ll always remember this year’s official Turkey Day—without turkey—with an extra twinkle in my eye.
Tim and I toasted the American holiday with San Miguel beer and Rioja wine, then dove headfirst into this delicious paella, cooked beachside in the Andalucían town of Nerja, Spain. It’s almost as much fun to watch the giant batches like this cooking up at the outdoor restaurants as it is to eat the end product.
- "99 of the Best Travel Blogs" from TravelBlogs.com "10 Best Family Travel Blogs" from Blogs.com "Top 10 Family Travel Blogs" from TripBase.com "Top 25 Travel Blogs for Families" and "#2 for Insider Tips and Tricks" from Babble.com
Like this page? Please share!
- Quinny Yezz travel stroller sweepstakes! ($279 value)
- Photo Fave: My Mother’s Day… by jeep!
- Photo Fave: Travels with Grandma, reaching new heights in Costa Rica
- Pack This! Speedo easy-packing swim vest for toddlers and little kids
- The best playground in Paris? Say bonjour to Parc de Jeux.
- Photo Fave: Iao Valley banyan tree, Maui
- The 5 best places to visit California’s giant redwoods and giant sequoias
- Puerto Rico with Kids: San Juan’s 5 Best Activities for Kids Under 5
- Photo Fave: Shark tunnel at Maui Ocean Center
- Maui Ocean Center with kids: Our visit to the Hawaiian Aquarium
- How to find Maui’s north shore Baby Beach – when you need it most
- Maui’s Ulua Beach: Today I am a Mom