Let me start by saying… I’m so excited about this new project for TravelswithBaby.com! Okay, whew. Now let me add… I’m so excited for my next trip to Paris! Because like you I will be so much better prepared for visiting Paris with a toddler. And when I do, you can bet I will be ordering up one cafe creme at this most child-friendly cafe I have just learned about thanks to Camille Spanjaard, founder of Paris-based baby’tems and the contributor to Travels with Baby’s 5 Best with Children Under 5: Paris.
Sure, Paris is full of fabulous places to stroll your baby or tot, but when it comes time to break pain au chocolate or even sip a mere coffee, it can be hard to find a suitable place to park a stroller–or a toddler-in-arms. Les 400 Coups is a cafe that “gets it” and stands ready to receive parents and wee ones alike with open arms–and high chairs, and toys, and children’s books–and for Mom and Dad? Newspapers and free Wifi. (Click here to see it on the Travels with Baby 5 Best map.)
Sound good to you? Head over to the Paris Tips page at Travels with Baby.com for more details and recommendations of the best places to visit in Paris with your baby, toddler, or preschooler.
How about you?
Have “Paris with tots” tips of your own you’d like to share? Post below or see details on our Paris page.
- "99 of the Best Travel Blogs" from TravelBlogs.com "10 Best Family Travel Blogs" from Blogs.com "Top 10 Family Travel Blogs" from TripBase.com "Top 25 Travel Blogs for Families" and "#2 for Insider Tips and Tricks" from Babble.com
Like this page? Please share!
- Quinny Yezz travel stroller sweepstakes! ($279 value)
- Photo Fave: My Mother’s Day… by jeep!
- Photo Fave: Travels with Grandma, reaching new heights in Costa Rica
- Pack This! Speedo easy-packing swim vest for toddlers and little kids
- The best playground in Paris? Say bonjour to Parc de Jeux.
- Photo Fave: Iao Valley banyan tree, Maui
- The 5 best places to visit California’s giant redwoods and giant sequoias
- Puerto Rico with Kids: San Juan’s 5 Best Activities for Kids Under 5
- Photo Fave: Shark tunnel at Maui Ocean Center
- Maui Ocean Center with kids: Our visit to the Hawaiian Aquarium
- How to find Maui’s north shore Baby Beach – when you need it most
- Maui’s Ulua Beach: Today I am a Mom