Let me start by saying… I’m so excited about this new project for TravelswithBaby.com! Okay, whew. Now let me add… I’m so excited for my next trip to Paris! Because like you I will be so much better prepared for visiting Paris with a toddler. And when I do, you can bet I will be ordering up one cafe creme at this most child-friendly cafe I have just learned about thanks to Camille Spanjaard, founder of Paris-based baby’tems and the contributor to Travels with Baby’s 5 Best with Children Under 5: Paris.
Sure, Paris is full of fabulous places to stroll your baby or tot, but when it comes time to break pain au chocolate or even sip a mere coffee, it can be hard to find a suitable place to park a stroller–or a toddler-in-arms. Les 400 Coups is a cafe that “gets it” and stands ready to receive parents and wee ones alike with open arms–and high chairs, and toys, and children’s books–and for Mom and Dad? Newspapers and free Wifi. (Click here to see it on the Travels with Baby 5 Best map.)
Sound good to you? Head over to the Paris Tips page at Travels with Baby.com for more details and recommendations of the best places to visit in Paris with your baby, toddler, or preschooler.
How about you?
Have “Paris with tots” tips of your own you’d like to share? Post below or see details on our Paris page.
- Ultimate Holiday Travel with Kids Checklist
- Ask Shelly: Tips for helping a baby sleep on an airplane – and stay asleep?
- Ask Shelly: Best place to stop on a family road trip from San Francisco to southern California?
- Pack This! Brain Quest for travel with toddlers and preschoolers
- Roundup: Yosemite Family Vacation Tips
- When can kids safely fly without car seats on airplanes?
- Ten Essential Tips for Planning a Great Vacation with Grandparents
- Kauai with Kids: Tips for a good family day trip to Waimea Canyon–even with a toddler in tow
- Flying with a toddler? Beware of airplanes with airbags.
- Will your child need a “letter of consent” or other documents for international travel? (sample letter included)
- Photo Fave: Have I mentioned traveling with me is exhausting?
- Travels with Baby needs your vote – again!
- Ellie on Ultimate Holiday Travel with Kids Checklist
- Stephanie on Ultimate Holiday Travel with Kids Checklist
- Trusted Car Hire Services By Alpha Car Hire on Important tips for using child safety seats during travel in Australia
- Shelly Rivoli on Ask Shelly: Tips for helping a baby sleep on an airplane – and stay asleep?
- Catherine on Ask Shelly: Tips for helping a baby sleep on an airplane – and stay asleep?
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica Europe family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Italy Jamaica Kauai Maui Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday traditions travel toys TSA Yosemite