What’s got 418 pages, 58 photos, 25 chapters, 8 packing and check lists, 3 tables, and one huge reason to be on your Amazon wish list?
The new revised and expanded Travels with Baby: The Ultimate Guide for Planning Travel with Your Baby, Toddler, and Preschooler is now available at Amazon.com!
Thanks so much to any of you reading this who may have already purchased the guide – I look forward to your feedback (and Amazon reviews!)!
There’s still time to enter to winthe new guide and CARES flight harness I’m giving away. Share your comment to the blog post (click here) by midnight tonight – and I’ll announce the winner tomorrow!
Shelly Rivoli, author of the award-winning Travels with Baby guidebooks
Silver Award Winner in Travel Blogs from the North American Travel Journalists Association
- Need to Know: Flying American Airlines with a baby or toddler
- Seattle: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for a great road trip with a baby, toddler, or preschooler
- Pack This! The roadtrip-ready Ciao! Baby portable high chair
- Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for camping with babies and toddlers (and preschoolers!)
- RideSafer 2 travel vest winner + 5 pages to bookmark
- Last call! Win a RideSafer travel vest + Travels with Baby guidebook
- Ananda Herath on Ask Shelly: Car seat advice for Paris airport shuttle with baby?
- visualrank on Photo Fave: Juice truck at Hanalei
- Plan unforgettble Road Trip on Five easy ways to “green” your next family road trip
- Aquademica on Seattle: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Shelly Rivoli on Need to Know: Flying Ryanair with a baby or toddler
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica Europe family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Jamaica Kauai Maui Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips roundup safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday traditions travel toys TSA Yosemite