This sweepstakes has closed – please subscribe to Travels with Baby Tips by Email for future sweepstakes from Travels with Baby!
How would a RideSafer travel vest help your family in its upcoming travels?
If you’re not already familiar with the RideSafer travel vest:
The RideSafer Travel Vest meets or exceeds FMVSS 213 for use in motor vehicles (please note it is not certified for use in aircraft). Use size SMALL with children approximately 3 to 6 years old who weigh 30 to 60 lbs. and are 34 to 52 inches tall. You can see more pictures of it in use and read about my experiences using the vest in our families travels here.
Want to win one for yourself? I’m giving away one size small blue RideSafer travel vest (just like the one here) in one week, along with a copy of Take-Along Travels with Baby: Hundreds of Tips to Help During Travel with Your Baby, Toddler, and Preschooler! Both were created to help make travel with kids a whole lot easier. Just share your comment below to enter to win the RideSafer travel vest sweepstakes, sponsored by your good friend, the author.
First, be sure to read the guidelines:
No purchase necessary to enter to win. Simply post your comment below saying why you want to win the travel vest and tips guidebook to enter to win the RideSafer travel vest and guidebook sweepstakes. Must be a legal U.S. resident 18 years or older. Contest closes Tuesday, June 19, 2012, at midnight PST. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments below and contacted via the email address included in the comment form (not public). Winner has until midnight Friday, June 22, 2012 to claim prize via return email or else forfeits, in which case a second winner will be selected. One entry per reader, please. Odds of winning determined by number of entries received. By entering your name, email address, and comment in the form below you agree with these terms and conditions.
Please keep in touch!
If you like winning great gear for travel (and getting helpful tips and ideas for family travel), make sure you are subscribed to Travels with Baby Tips by Email so you won’t miss upcoming announcements. Facebook fans of Travels with Baby, please make sure you have selected to have Travels with Baby shown in your newsfeed so you don’t miss another Travels with Baby trip tip or sweepstakes (hover over the “liked” button on the Facebook page to see this option).
Now, go forth and enter your comment below! Good luck.
Previous post: Visiting Kauai’s National Tropical Botanical Garden
- "99 of the Best Travel Blogs" from TravelBlogs.com "10 Best Family Travel Blogs" from Blogs.com "Top 10 Family Travel Blogs" from TripBase.com "Top 25 Travel Blogs for Families" and "#2 for Insider Tips and Tricks" from Babble.com
Like this page? Please share!
- Quinny Yezz travel stroller sweepstakes! ($279 value)
- Photo Fave: My Mother’s Day… by jeep!
- Photo Fave: Travels with Grandma, reaching new heights in Costa Rica
- Pack This! Speedo easy-packing swim vest for toddlers and little kids
- The best playground in Paris? Say bonjour to Parc de Jeux.
- Photo Fave: Iao Valley banyan tree, Maui
- The 5 best places to visit California’s giant redwoods and giant sequoias
- Puerto Rico with Kids: San Juan’s 5 Best Activities for Kids Under 5
- Photo Fave: Shark tunnel at Maui Ocean Center
- Maui Ocean Center with kids: Our visit to the Hawaiian Aquarium
- How to find Maui’s north shore Baby Beach – when you need it most
- Maui’s Ulua Beach: Today I am a Mom