Note: This contest has now closed. Please go to Great Products and Gear for more recommendations for travel!
Need an extra kid-sized bed in your next hotel room or at Grandma’s house? Win your choice of a Toddler-Size OR a Kid-Size Tuck-Me-In Travel Bed ($79.95 – $99.95 value) designed by our sponsor, One Step Ahead!
These inflatable travel beds are phthalate-free and feature a fully-removable inner mattress to make linen changes a breeze. The outer walls include 5” safety bumpers to prevent rolling off and help keep kids cozy.
The Tuck-Me-In Travel bed also comes standard with its own carry case and electric pump, and it inflates in approximately 5 minutes.
Winner chooses from two sizes:
- Toddler size sleep area measures 53″L x 28½”W. Supports up to 150 lbs.
- Kids size sleep area measures 66″L x 37″W. Supports up to 350 lbs.
Please read rules before entering: No purchase necessary. This sweepstakes is open to U.S. residents 18 years and older only. Employees and vendors of TravelswithBaby.com and their immediate family members are not eligible. Sweepstakes closes at midnight Pacific Standard Time on Thursday, November 8, 2012. The randomly selected winner will be notified by email and announced here by Saturday, November 10th. No substitutions, including cash. Winner must claim the prize within 3 business days or it will be awarded to another entrant.
To enter to win, simply leave a comment below this post with your email address entered in the email field (not in your comment) and share why you want to win the Tuck-Me-In Travel Bed from One Step Ahead.
Want more chances to win? Get up to 5 additional entries!
Like Travels with Baby on Facebook (click here). If you haven’t already “liked” us on facebook, what are you waiting for? Once you do, you can leave an extra comment-entry below telling us you have. And if you already do “like” us on facebook, you can go ahead and leave an extra comment below.
Subscribe to Travels with Baby Tips by Email (click here), if you haven’t already – or reward yourself with an extra entry if you already do! Make sure you use your subscriber email address (in the email field, not your comment) when you leave an extra comment-entry below telling us you are an email subscriber and which are your favorite types of Travels with Baby Tips posts?
Subscribe in a reader (click here) if you prefer. Leave an extra comment-entry below telling us you are an RSS subscriber and which are your favorite types of Travels with Baby Tips blog posts?
Follow Travels with Baby on Twitter (click here) and leave a comment here saying you do with your @ twitter handle. Already do? Great! Leave your comment-entry below with your @twitter handle, too.
Tweet “I want to win the travel bed #sweepstakes from @travelswithbaby” with a link to this post, and leave a comment here with your twitter handle saying you did.
Thanks to One Step Ahead! for sponsoring this great giveaway! For more innovative products for travel with babies and young children, be sure to stop by their website. Good luck!
And if you haven’t already… click a VOTE FOR TRAVELS WITH BABY! We are a current finalist in the Red Tricycle Totally Awesome Awards and appreciate your support!
Silver Award Winner in Travel Blogs from the North American Travel Journalists Association
- Need to Know: Flying American Airlines with a baby or toddler
- Seattle: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for a great road trip with a baby, toddler, or preschooler
- Pack This! The roadtrip-ready Ciao! Baby portable high chair
- Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for camping with babies and toddlers (and preschoolers!)
- RideSafer 2 travel vest winner + 5 pages to bookmark
- Last call! Win a RideSafer travel vest + Travels with Baby guidebook
- Shelly Rivoli on Need to Know: Flying Ryanair with a baby or toddler
- Shelly Rivoli on Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Shelly Rivoli on Your questions: Babysitter for Kauai vacation, double stroller for Netherlands in November?
- Travel Baby Amsterdam on Your questions: Babysitter for Kauai vacation, double stroller for Netherlands in November?
- Farrah (@Momofthreeunder) on Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica Europe family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Jamaica Kauai Maui Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips roundup safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday traditions travel toys TSA Yosemite