As some of you may have heard, last month Travels with Baby was nominated as a Top Family Travel Site in the Red Tricycle 2012 Totally Awesome Awards. Thanks to many of your votes in the first round, Travels with Baby is a now a FINALIST. Woot!
Now begins the final round of voting. So, what do you say?
Has the (completely free and no-subscription-required) Travels with Baby website or tips blog ever helped you?
Please take 1 minute to show your support with a vote for Travels with Baby at:
I discovered last night, as I marveled at how my wee little website has grown since 2004, and how the Travels with Baby Tips blog has mushroomed since its start now 5 years ago… the “Planning” section of TravelswithBaby.com alone now has 40 active pages! The new index pages for Air Travel Advice, Car Seat/Road Trip Advice, and Destinations tips and advice have been helpful additions.
And thanks to your support, enthusiasm, feedback and questions… there are even more exciting improvements in the works.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VOTES OF SUPPORT! Voting closes November 30th.
Silver Award Winner in Travel Blogs from the North American Travel Journalists Association
- Need to Know: Flying American Airlines with a baby or toddler
- Seattle: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for a great road trip with a baby, toddler, or preschooler
- Pack This! The roadtrip-ready Ciao! Baby portable high chair
- Amsterdam: 5 Best with Kids Under 5
- Roundup: Top tips for camping with babies and toddlers (and preschoolers!)
- RideSafer 2 travel vest winner + 5 pages to bookmark
- Last call! Win a RideSafer travel vest + Travels with Baby guidebook
Tagsairlines air travel animals Ask Shelly awards beach blog books budget California camping car seats Costa Rica Europe family travel food France gear giveaway green travel guest post Hawaii health holiday travel Jamaica Kauai Maui Oregon outdoor Pack This Paris parks Photo Fave road trips roundup safety San Francisco sleep Spain tips Tip Tuesday traditions travel toys TSA Yosemite