As some of you may have heard, last month Travels with Baby was nominated as a Top Family Travel Site in the Red Tricycle 2012 Totally Awesome Awards. Thanks to many of your votes in the first round, Travels with Baby is a now a FINALIST. Woot!
Now begins the final round of voting. So, what do you say?
Has the (completely free and no-subscription-required) Travels with Baby website or tips blog ever helped you?
Please take 1 minute to show your support with a vote for Travels with Baby at:
I discovered last night, as I marveled at how my wee little website has grown since 2004, and how the Travels with Baby Tips blog has mushroomed since its start now 5 years ago… the “Planning” section of TravelswithBaby.com alone now has 40 active pages! The new index pages for Air Travel Advice, Car Seat/Road Trip Advice, and Destinations tips and advice have been helpful additions.
And thanks to your support, enthusiasm, feedback and questions… there are even more exciting improvements in the works.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VOTES OF SUPPORT! Voting closes November 30th.
- "99 of the Best Travel Blogs" from TravelBlogs.com "10 Best Family Travel Blogs" from Blogs.com "Top 10 Family Travel Blogs" from TripBase.com "Top 25 Travel Blogs for Families" and "#2 for Insider Tips and Tricks" from Babble.com
Like this page? Please share!
- Quinny Yezz travel stroller sweepstakes! ($279 value)
- Photo Fave: My Mother’s Day… by jeep!
- Photo Fave: Travels with Grandma, reaching new heights in Costa Rica
- Pack This! Speedo easy-packing swim vest for toddlers and little kids
- The best playground in Paris? Say bonjour to Parc de Jeux.
- Photo Fave: Iao Valley banyan tree, Maui
- The 5 best places to visit California’s giant redwoods and giant sequoias
- Puerto Rico with Kids: San Juan’s 5 Best Activities for Kids Under 5
- Photo Fave: Shark tunnel at Maui Ocean Center
- Maui Ocean Center with kids: Our visit to the Hawaiian Aquarium
- How to find Maui’s north shore Baby Beach – when you need it most
- Maui’s Ulua Beach: Today I am a Mom